Paramedix combines the best of U.S. training programs mixed with local requirements to complement the strengths and weaknesses of the Filipino. The result is medical transcriptionists who exceed both the local and foreign industry standards.
To ensure quality service, we have invested in and continuously develop our Medical Transcriptionists.
Our program emphasizes the following critical areas:
- Medical Terminology
- English Language, Grammar, Punctuation and Style
- Basic Medical Knowledge (covering Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology and Pathophysiology)
- Computer skills and computer software basics
- Medical Transcription Practice: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Medical Transcription
- Medicolegal Issues in Medical Terminology and HIPAA Compliance
Courses taken by qualified applicants are designed to further enhance their computer and language skills, expand their medical knowledge with specific emphasis on aspects commonly encountered in medical transcription and hone their transcription skills.
A Certificate of Completion is awarded to trainees who finish the program with a passing grade (or better). Those who fail to attain a passing grade are given a Certificate of Attendance.